Tuesday 15 November 2016

Children's Day


Last night the children put on a spectacular event to celebrate children's day.  They had been practising and rehearsing for days (it may well have been longer than I witnessed).  We were treated to stunning classical Indian dance, a couple of witty drama pieces and readings and speeches.  Much of the latter I missed out on with not speaking the language.

The event was polished and professional.  Not only the talent in the performances but the organisation as well.  Future events organisers perhaps?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo and the colours are wonderful.

    I'm enjoying your trip ... thank you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your photo to go with this post. What a wonderful portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stunning photo.

    ReplyDelete